Friday, January 9, 2009

... in a size 4T??

We have a good friend, Harry Miles, who played college football for the Citadel in South Carolina. He is now a very good high school head football coach in Savannah, GA. We recently enjoyed a lovely visit with Harry and his wife Sarah. (Sarah is my dear friend from high school - we've been friends for over half our lives! Wow!)

Harry is still a big, strong man! 6'4" and thick with muscle! The boys REALLY liked seeing Harry's Citadel football helmet and he even let them try it on. Then he got out his BIG jersey from when he played at the Citadel. It seemed almost as tall as Daniel!

When Daniel saw this real football jersey, his eyes were wide with amazement. He asked Harry with all sincerity, "Do you have one in a size 4T?" :-)

Daniel and David felt pretty cool swimming in the jersey and helmet!





1 comment:

Gretchen said...

Jess, I've been haunting your blog for a while now. It always makes me laugh my head off! :) I love the stories about Daniel and David! Hope you don't mind, but I've linked you on my blog. If you'd rather me not, please let me know. It's just easiest way for me to "refind" you when I'm checking my blog. :)

Keep these good posts coming!