Monday, February 23, 2009

Hydrangea Hair


We just got home from a pleasant couple days at Joseph's parents' house in Pennsylvania. The following conversation was hilarious to us as we enjoyed lunch after church. Gigi is Joseph's grandma, Daniel's Great-grandma. You'll also need to know that there was a vase on the counter filled with a bouquet of hydrangea blossoms.

Daniel, sincerely: Gigi, when I came in the door I thought those flowers were you because they look like your hair.

Gigi, matter-of-factly: Well, thank you, I think those flowers are lovely.

Daniel reiterated: The flowers make me think of you because they look like your hair. They are the same shape, but they aren't the same color.

Gigi, with good humor: I could probably do something about that! :-)

1 comment:

Jen Sager said...

That is great Jess! I'm sure GiGi got a great laugh out of that as well as you guys!!!! What fun memories our kids have with GiGi! Did Joseph mention how he used to try on Grandpa's toupee? LOL LOL LOL