Monday, September 20, 2010

Quotables

1. David (4 1/2 years old) was laying down for nap time: "Mom, I want to go to sleep, but I can't because my eyes make decisions [to stay open!]."

2. Joshua (15 months) walked up to me this morning and told me "stinkies, stinkies." And he was right -- he had stinkies! Wow!!! His other words are variations of Mama, Daddy, Daniel, David, football, drink, goldfish, and this. When he wants to eat something, he points at it earnestly and sticks his tongue in and out, in and out, in and out.

3. After lunch today, I was extra sore and stiff as I tried to stand up - not unusual at 36 weeks pregnant. I said, "Oh, owww, my back is really hurting."
Joseph, concerned, asked, "What would you like me to do?"
Daniel (6 years old) casually replied, "She's okay. She just needs to walk it off."
Thanks, son - I'm feelin' the love! :-)

No comments: